Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Blaziken Knight ?!?!
Problems with the team after a few tests:
Weak to fairies ( sylveon, gardevoir) - even though you have choice band crobat, you have no resist except crobat which is frail already

Weak to bulky water types ( rotom-w, politoed) - like you said ludicolo can cover these but ludicolo has no support for if something like Gastrodon + Strong mega or a way to beat Ludicolo ( Kangaskhan, Salamence)

Weak to bulky pokemon (Cresselia, Ferrothron, Assault Vest Lando-T) – Combinations of bulky pokemon like Cresselia tear apart this team

Spread attacks (hyper voice, heat wave, muddy water, earthquake) – Follow me doesn't stop these. Mega Charizard-y, Kingdra, Sylveon, Landorus-T just do a large amount of damage onto the team

Suggestions on pokemon and move sets

Pachirisu:

Needs protect>light screen because if I need to make a switch and kept pachirisu around I cannot do that without protect

I would most likely switch this pokemon for Amoonguss since the grass typing helps, can spore threats, and helps with bulky water types better than pachirisu.

Blaziken:

Substitute was not used often when I tested the team since Mega-Blaziken is one of the teams main ways to output damage

I would replace substitute with Rock Slide or Brave Bird.

Crobat:

Choice band is power but support crobat is bae. Quick Guard helps against thundurus, talonflame and opposing fake outs. Free Tailwind with Inner Focus.

Hydreigon:

Scarf helped me outspeed stuff to win a couple battles but its damage output is somewhat sad. Dark pulse doesn't 2OHKO cresselia

I would suggest choice specs and earth power instead of flamethrower

Azumarill:

Pretty good choice for the team. I found it hard to set up against well prepared teams.

Ludicolo:

I would suggest Raichu over Ludicolo. Raichu has access to Grass knot, Thunderbolt, Fake Out and Nuzzle. Raichu has faster fake out than kangaskhan and shuts down thundurus with the Hidden Ability Lightning Rod. Fake out can be the best way to set up against certain teams that are ready for the follow me. I would also suggest aegislash over ludicolo since it has wide guard and resist fairies

Overall it was a fun team to play with and I really enjoyed the team. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by Pokeventurer - Jul 15, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by DanielJames - Jul 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by evilsabre - Jul 15, 2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by z2porygon - Jul 15, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by GiMYz - Jul 15, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by Pokeventurer - Jul 16, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Blaziken Knight ?!?! - by Marcusube - Jul 18, 2015, 07:46 AM