Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need a bit of help teambuilding.
1. Scrap the speed EV's on Mawile unless there is something very specific you want to outspeed. I'll answer that for you. There really isn't anything that Mawile can outspeed, so just go 252 Atk. 252 Hp, and Adamant.

2. Heatran looks very, very good here. I like it.

3. So does Virizion. I love that you have Taunt. Every team should have Taunt.

4. I suppose I should ask what your Goodra wants to be. Does it want to be a hard hitting tank, or a stupdily tanky Pokemon that rides off of supereffective attacks?

5. I've never used Vaporeon, so I really don't know the true ins and outs. If I where you, I'd replace it with Milotic, but that is just me. I don't normally run Heal Bell in doubles because the scariest status is sleep, and with Dark Void Smeargle, Vaporeon will be asleep with the rest of the crew.

6. Here we go with an interesting choice. Landorus is scary, like, mega scary. However, there is a reason that people expect Landorus to be scarfed, and that is because it is his scariest form. Running Adamant and Choice Band is an interesting idea, but with the sheer amount of powerful pokemon at base 100 speed, and the fact that every Pokemon and their mother runs an Ice Type attack makes not going first a very bad situation. I would recommend either running a Choice Scarf, or getting rid of it all together.

Okay, now that you have my rundown of the team, here are a few final thoughts. Trick Room. Your team looks like it could potentially do well in Trick Room. I would recommend Aromatisse, because it can't be Taunted, and it hits dragons hard with Moonblast. Aromatisse also learns Heal Pulse and Heal Bell, so it can support Mawile in Trick Room with Health and can remove status. You can replace Vaporeon with Aromatisse, and maybe replace Landorus with a rock type Pokemon (Rhyperior, Gigalith) that can take out Fire type Pokemon like Charizard.

Messages In This Thread
Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Delta - Jul 26, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Delta - Jul 26, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by evilsabre - Jul 26, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Rogue - Jul 26, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 07:35 PM