Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Accelgorating to victory! Serious Help Needed!
Go for Raichu over Jolteon. When people see your Raichu in team preview, they will be reluctant in coming in with Thundurus or any other electric type in the format and spamming Thunder Wave and Thunderbolt. Also Raichu has Fake Out support, a decent offensive movepool, access to speed control via Nuzzle/Thunder Wave, the Lightning Rod ability and Helping Hand to support Kingdra.

I'm with Delta on the Occa Berry comment. You have the rain to drop the damage from being 4x to 2x effective, meaning Escavalier now has a chance to tank Fire moves. Lum Berry or Life Orb would be nice on this set. I personally run Lum Berry on my Escavalier because of how it always gets burnt when I play it. By the way, Megahorn over X-Scissors. Megahorn actually has a good chance to OHKO Cresselia and does a huge chunk to mons on a neutral hit. The 15% less accuracy is worth the 40 addition BP. Not sure as to how I feel about running Quick Guard AND Protect seeing as how if you Quick Guard it reduces the chance of you being able to Protect the following turn. To round out your coverage against Ghost types, I suggest running Knock Off over Quick Guard. Since Escavalier is slower than Aegislash, you pick up the OHKO right there. Also Knock Off is good for disabling popular scarfers, leftovers Pokemon, safety goggles (not that your team really takes advantage of that) and Pokemon with damage boosting items.

And other thing, why Dragon Pulse over Draco Meteor. When you're at maximum crit ratio, you have 100% critical hit rate. Critical hits ignore the opponents defense boosts as well as your attack and special attack drops meaning Draco Meteor will always hit as hard as it did the first time, every time.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accelgorating to victory! Serious Help Needed! - by Marcusube - Aug 1, 2015, 07:07 AM