Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My Team Needs Help
Okay, were should we begin.

I like Mega Aerodactyl. He is pretty good, and You are running him in his most optimal set. I would go Jolly over Adamant, but other than that, it looks pretty good!

Your Rotom-H also looks good. I would replace Leftovers with Sitrius Berry, and replace Thunder Wave with Will-O-Whisp.

I do quite enjoy Murkrow, but you aren't using it to it's full potential, and that potential is in doubles. This is in Singles (I assume), and so you should use a physical Honchrow. Keep the Focus Sash, and remove Quash. Put in Brave Bird. Then put Night Slash (or Knock Off, if it gets it) over Dark Pulse. Then, it's ability should be Moxie, and you might be able to KO a few pokemon. Make the nature Adamant as well, and run 252 Atk, 252 Spd.

Paraflinch is a very good combo on Togekiss, but I would recommend running Leftovers over King's Rock (King's Rock doesn't even affect moves with a chance to flinch). I would also go 252 Hp, 252 Def, and Calm.

Get rid of Scolipede. It does nothing. Scolipede is normally used to Baton Pass Swords Dance and Speed, but your team doesn't need it, and so, he is useless. If you want something for flinching (and you are using Showdown/Smogon rules) then Scarfed Jirachi with Iron Head is the way to go.

Don't run Expert Belt on Gastrodon. In fact, don't run it as a sweeper at all. It should be a pokemon you switch into a Water type attack. If you are going Smogon, run Leftovers on it. Replace Muddy Water with Scald, and have 252 Hp, 152 Def, 100 SpD, and make it Calm.

That is my two cents. If I am to be honest, I would never use this team.

Messages In This Thread
My Team Needs Help - by OdysseusHestia - Aug 2, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by Delta - Aug 2, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by Delta - Aug 2, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by Marcusube - Aug 2, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by OdysseusHestia - Aug 2, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by Delta - Aug 2, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by OdysseusHestia - Aug 2, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by Marcusube - Aug 2, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: My Team Needs Help - by OdysseusHestia - Aug 5, 2015, 07:52 AM