Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Stall n Brawl! VGC stall/sweep team must see!
(Aug 5, 2015, 09:15 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: Did u read all of the post?
1) super fang pays off ultimately adding to partner pokemon KO'ing the one being targeted by it. (i'll keep credits for the tailwind)
2) same thing the team was part stall and i never felt need of anything but this move. telepathy was the idea that ludicolo with surf came back giving it two immunities to hit opposing pokemons.
3) ludi +vaporeon with a rain dance set up by thundurus was both ultimate stall, hax and pretty much the muscle of the team. i ain't gonna replace em love em both!
4) "3)"
5) As i mentioned directly in the title and in t-tar's description, a stall team, sandstorm comes in handy wearing off annoying amoongus'
6) i know that people will think that the thundurus is a joke, but in reality it just adds more and more potential to the whole of the team, and this one was team specific (warning don't try this at home, school or anywhere).

i do respect your opinion and sorry if this feels disrespectful in any manner, cuz i feel that everyone's comfort-ability and playstyle varies alot while rating teams, sry if i wasn't clear enough. Thnx alot for taking the time to write a detailed reply

I completely understand your position here. It isn't what I would run, but I have to remember, it isn't about me. It is about you. I play very differently (I don't do much in the way of strategy, I just break down the enemy team with Metagross), and so I put my playstyle into my reviews/criticisms. One of these days, I would love to fight you.

EDIT:
I just realized that I didn't watch the replay videos. My bad.

EDIT2:
Something I find super funny, I battled the person from the second battle video. I would say lol, but I hate lol, so I won't. Even though I just said it twice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stall n Brawl! VGC stall/sweep team must see! - by Delta - Aug 5, 2015, 10:03 AM