Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need help for trick room mega garchomp
Please read the RMT post criteria off the site. your current post lacks the criteria required for members of the community to leave valuable feedback. just for instance, the things you need to keep in mind while making the post are: Add separate description to your pokemons, in which you explain each's role and their EV spread along side the moveset that you gave them, give reasoning for each member, of the importance it holds in the team/ why was it putted on the slot.
As by having a glance at your team the idea of trick room mega garchomp is good as it falls below the base 100 speed tier and it interests me to. just from my opinion and point of view whenever i build TR teams they (in the TR) portion have heavy damage dealers your team has 3 support mons, in which i get a bit shaky. some other things i wanna suggest are that try out tyranitar to abuse garchomp's sand force abilty and make it even stronger. why lefties on heatran in absence of substitute? also not to forget that you are making a waste of EV's into many members, i'll suggest you research on that a bit.
Hope this helps Smile

Messages In This Thread
Need help for trick room mega garchomp - by tudor28 - Aug 9, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: Need help for trick room mega garchomp - by Pokeventurer - Aug 9, 2015, 01:50 AM