Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Trick Room VGC
If you want my personal opinion, don't run Trick Room. I only say that because it doesn't fit my style of play, and I haven't had much luck with it in the past. That being said, I know that Trick Room can be very strong, and if you want to stay with it, then be my guest. When it comes to EV's, it is always difficult. I don't want to spend the time making something elaborate for you, but I can say right now, a 252 252 spread really doesn't cut it at higher levels of competitive play. Charizard Y is very dangerous to your team, like, he will remove 4 out of the 6 members without hesitation. Then, Conkeldurr can clean up what Charizard Y can't KO. Landorus also seems to be a threat to your team. I would recommend looking for counters to these Pokemon. Maybe put in a Weakness Policy Tyranitar over Rotom, and replace Amoongus with a Milotic. I would recommend looking up sets for both Pokemon if you want to change it. Also, for Gardevoir EV's, there is bound to be a Trick Room set that has specific EV's to survive certain hits. Marcusube is not coming down hard on you, just enforcing a few things. We take the rules for RMT pretty seriously. One last thing, you will never be hit by an Aegislash in Shield Form. I would change your damage calculations for that.

Messages In This Thread
Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 22, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Marcusube - Aug 22, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 22, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Delta - Aug 23, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 23, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Aether - Aug 23, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Marcusube - Aug 23, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 23, 2015, 08:00 PM