Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Trick Room VGC
(Aug 23, 2015, 07:59 AM)Delta Wrote: If you want my personal opinion, don't run Trick Room. I only say that because it doesn't fit my style of play, and I haven't had much luck with it in the past. That being said, I know that Trick Room can be very strong, and if you want to stay with it, then be my guest. When it comes to EV's, it is always difficult. I don't want to spend the time making something elaborate for you, but I can say right now, a 252 252 spread really doesn't cut it at higher levels of competitive play. Charizard Y is very dangerous to your team, like, he will remove 4 out of the 6 members without hesitation. Then, Conkeldurr can clean up what Charizard Y can't KO. Landorus also seems to be a threat to your team. I would recommend looking for counters to these Pokemon. Maybe put in a Weakness Policy Tyranitar over Rotom, and replace Amoongus with a Milotic. I would recommend looking up sets for both Pokemon if you want to change it. Also, for Gardevoir EV's, there is bound to be a Trick Room set that has specific EV's to survive certain hits. Marcusube is not coming down hard on you, just enforcing a few things. We take the rules for RMT pretty seriously. One last thing, you will never be hit by an Aegislash in Shield Form. I would change your damage calculations for that.

Thanks for all the advice ill take it all into consideration and see if i can fix some of those weaknesses. Also yea thanks for pointing out the aegislash calcs i actually went on the damage calculator and just went to the most common set and it came out like that i honestly didnt even notice it until you just pointed it out and ok wasnt sure if i was taking his words the wrong way or not but thanks for clearing that up. If i could supply battle videos i would have but i didnt want to just go and create a team on ORAS without testing it on showdown first because these mons for vgc take a lot of time to make. But again thanks for all the advice and ill look into your suggestions and give an update on what actually works out better Smile

Messages In This Thread
Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 22, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Marcusube - Aug 22, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 22, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Delta - Aug 23, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 23, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Aether - Aug 23, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by Marcusube - Aug 23, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Trick Room VGC - by CooldRebellion - Aug 23, 2015, 08:00 PM