Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help with scrafty set
Try using showdown to test out a bunch of different builds.
That's generally what I have been doing when I'm not sure if something works or not.

My scrafty build that I ended up going with is;

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

I prefer a much more defensive style of play.
With perfect IVs this puts its attack stat at 110 at lv50. While it doesnt do BIG damage it is still able to pick up a 2HKO on mega kangaskhan, while surviving the double edge.
Ice Punch can 2HKO landorus-t while also surviving an incoming Superpower in return.
Knock Off against standard cresselia is a 4HKO, but with the right team mates it shouldn't be sticking around that long.
I found my Scrafty works best with some tailwind support, or thunder wave support. Either or. It depends on your play style.

I hope this helps at all. I'm fairly new to VGC as well. I've been playing a little while, but never with any great success until recently when I started actually looking into damage calcs.

Edit: Please don't take my opinion as gospel. There are plenty of ways to do things and I am also still learning a fair bit as I go. If anyone is able to correct me on things then I'm more than happy to take that feedback Smile

Messages In This Thread
help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by akg12x - Aug 31, 2015, 09:35 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Luisito - Aug 31, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by akg12x - Aug 31, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Eckley - Sep 1, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Chimchared7 - Sep 1, 2015, 05:35 AM