Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 16 Thoughts
(Sep 6, 2015, 06:58 AM)Delta Wrote: None should un-ban the Soul Dew. What is basically a free Choice Specs and Assault Vest on a Pokemon like Latios would just be far too over powered. Honestly, I think they should ban all legendaries, even the Swords and definitely the Geines. I don't think any Mega Pokemon should be banned because you only get one, and everyone has access to the same Megas. Not everyone can get a Legendary Pokemon like Landorus or Thundurus within a reasonable amount of time, but it doesn't take long to breed a Kangaskhan. So basically, No legendaries, keep all megas. Nuff said.

Not to mention that Soul Dew doesn't have the drawbacks of being locked into one move and you can still use status moves. It's such a broken item, haha.

While I don't see them banning all legendaries, I do agree with you. Or, at the very least, limit it to only one legendary per team. That way people have to choose between Landorus, Thundurus, Heatran, Cresselia, Terrakion, Suicune, etc. I think that would be a good way to expand the Meta while still not totally banning them from competitive play.

Messages In This Thread
16 Thoughts - by G Max - Sep 6, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: 16 Thoughts - by DanielJames - Sep 6, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: 16 Thoughts - by Delta - Sep 6, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: 16 Thoughts - by DanielJames - Sep 6, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: 16 Thoughts - by MegaGallade475 - Sep 7, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: 16 Thoughts - by Marcusube - Sep 7, 2015, 10:10 PM