Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] VGC Doubles Team help
First of all thank you so much Rogue! I agree on all your points. I love the idea of Blaziken! I had completely forgotten about him. He also has this game about him on weather you are going to go for the first turn protect or just throw out an attack. I also like the idea of Zapdos. Zapdos helps with speed control as well as a bulky wall with roost. I was also thinking about adding another Fake Out user. I having a difficult time since Kang isn't the fastest poke and sometimes I can get out speed on a Fake Out war.

I am also thinking about replacing Ice Beam on Cress to a Shadow Ball in order to have better coverage. I already have the Ice Beam on Swampert so I think that could be a solid fit but I am not sure.

Also Aether I guess I forgot to change it from when I had transform. But I do agree that its needs to be changed.

DanielJames! The team is so fun. I thinking that I am going to replace king's shield with helping hand because there are times where both the Opps pokemon are asleep and you are just sitting trying to not reveal king's shield and wide guard. This would also help getting some dmg with Kang which is most common your biggest lead using fake out on the fastest poke and then using dark void to get the both asleep. Then turn 2 you can helping hand and deal some large amount of dmg.

Messages In This Thread
VGC Doubles Team help - by bdsaxophone - Sep 8, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by Rogue - Sep 9, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by bdsaxophone - Sep 9, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by hi15361 - Sep 9, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by Aether - Sep 9, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by DanielJames - Sep 9, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by MegaGallade475 - Sep 9, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by Podfighterninja123 - Sep 9, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: VGC Doubles Team help - by Marcusube - Sep 9, 2015, 10:33 PM