Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
Let's see, my favorite has been, and will probably always be Ninetails.... IT'S FREAKING GORGEOUS... I wish the blue tips would be extended just a slight bit more, because that'd be nice.
[Image: latest?cb=20140811232745]
However, recently my heart has been opened to Shiny Milotic, and it's probably a close second. <3
[Image: tumblr_inline_nuqo0n5Mg11tbijve_500.gif]

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Let's see, one Pokemon... that would have to be a flying type... (I really hate the traffic here, it takes me 40 or so minutes to drive to school everyday, it's so annoying, and let's not even begin to talk about how bad the parking issue is at my school. If I had flying type, it'd solve both those issues...) I'd probably have to go with either Braviary or Pidgeot, after scrolling through the PokeDex these two stood out the most as ones that could actually Fly xD.
[Image: braviary.gif][Image: pidgeot.gif]

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
Dark, Dark, Dark, or Dark.....

[Image: umbreon.gif][Image: weavile.gif][Image: houndoom.gif][Image: hydreigon.gif][Image: greninja.gif][Image: scrafty.gif]

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
I personally think it'd be cool if the Pokemon were available to a specific place, but at the same time, I think as long as they don't extend too far out of that zone, they should be able to be constantly moving from place to place. Say there is supposed to be like a Butterfree in NYC Park, but it has the ability to roam as far as like the city borders. It shouldn't be impossible for people to find their Pokemon within their city, but you'll actually have to go follow it to get it.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
Definitely logical, if you tell me Weavile can beat a Mega-Charizard Y after it's already Mega Evolved for a turn, the sun is out, and it's gotten a Baton Pass of various stat boosts (with no debuffs), I will most likely ignore you for a day or two. I am an Accounting Major and thus, I deal with numbers for a living, while Pokemon is not as easily determinable it is still a numbers game, and I love dealing with numbers, so I strive to do what I can with them. I wouldn't say I'm active or studious, I'm not as active as I used to be, I had surgery on my ankle a couple years ago, and I can't run much farther than a mile (can't walk much further than 10 without it starting to bother me) without it starting to kill me, after the surgery the doctor did tell me that I would notice a significant decrease in my ability to run and walk, and though it's unfortunate this did also end my Soccer/Football "career" (I just played for fun, nothing too serious). As for the studious part, I'm in college, so naturally I should be studying; however, I find none of my classes very challenging, and honestly, I'm not even learning a lot outside of stuff I learned in High School, and from other sources of me looking into things, I will say in my Accounting classes that I've taken I have learned a lot of new information, but I learn things fairly quickly and they usually stick inside my head. Finally, dog person... no ifs, ands, or buts. I like the feeling of coming home to something that when you walk inside acts like it hasn't seen you for 30 years.

Edit: Oh! I forgot to join in on the fun... My Bank Password is: "437h3rd0y0u3v3nl1f7"

Sorry for the wall of text, and HI TO EVERYONE Smile

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by IrishEclipse - Sep 25, 2015, 01:21 PM