Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
I think Ninetales looks pretty wicked! The smoky black makes it look just mysterious.

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Probably a Ghost pokemon, I could sit and travel with, going through building and such. Travelling around would be such a cinch.

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
Probably a Dragon type.

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
There should be some amount of roaming involved, but it probably shouldn't go outside of the current city you live in, that could work.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
I am logical, creative not so much. I write stuff from time to time, but never really showed to too many people. I am active most times, I try to be studious when I need to be (never really works though.)  I have a dog, don't hate cats too much either. Bank account password: Whatsyours123

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by nygma29 - Sep 30, 2015, 04:58 AM