Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Sun team for battlespot doubles. advice needed
[Image: 006-mega-y.gif]  [Image: 003.gif]
So I've always really liked the Zard Y/ HA Venusaur combo and have been too lazy to get these guys until recently(Thanks community, you guys are the best)
But I'm not expirienced with them, so I'm in the teambuilding process and would like some advice.

I'm thinking of a framework along the lines of: venuszard lead, 1 alternate lead for the situations that these bro's can't handle and two support/coverage characters.

[Image: 479-wash.gif]
I was considering Rotom-W for it's type synergy with Venus and Zard, also Lando fears it and he's one character capable of breaking through this lead with the right partner. but I'm not sure it's a great idea because of it's dampened damage in the sun, what are you're opinions on this internet?

[Image: 645-therian.gif]
Then that made me think my own lando would be a good character to support these bros. In the sun he has less to fear from water, leaving one weakness that Zard is usually equipped to deal with.

This is as far as I've gotten. I didn't play competitive in gen 5 so I'm not as familiar with weather teams as I should be. I've played around with weavile on the team for it's quick ice attacks but I'm not sure and could use some help deciding how to stat some of these characters and take suggestions for where to go from here in general.

Messages In This Thread
Sun team for battlespot doubles. advice needed - by bradar485 - Oct 9, 2015, 03:42 PM