Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Sun team for battlespot doubles. advice needed
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:34 PM)bradar485 Wrote: I like your optimism but I'm very Leary for double Mega teams. I don't like feeling as though I'm running two seperate teams.
Also Mega dependancy is a worry of mine. Sun dependancy too. In a world of limited weather I like running it light. So I'd rather just run maybe two characters who really utilize the sun.

Why is sun so much more difficult for me to wrap my head around than rain XO

I agree with this, two megas is not a solution it creates more of a problem imo.
Most of my battles in VGC battles i rarely even have to pull my mega out. A well built team is well built with or with out the mega.
Coverage and speed control is more important. It's like when people run two trick room setters in a trick room team, not don't see anyone at the top level of VGC doing that, the furthest they go would be trick room + tailwind (see Lajos Woltersdorfs team from this years worlds)

Side note; I've been using assault vest on my lando-T. I love it alot you should try it. he can tank the ice beams and survive for an extra turn.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sun team for battlespot doubles. advice needed - by Shachi - Oct 11, 2015, 07:44 PM