Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC Regionals Team
This is a pretty solid team I gotta say. The only problem I have with it is that it relies a little too much on trick room. Now im not saying that it can only work with trick room, but it would be a struggle against tailwind teams in terms of speed control since chances are that its already going to be slower. I Love Conkeldurr, it is such an underrated pokemon in the current format it and it works so good against CHALK. With Suicune i would suggest running tailwind or icy wind just in case you dont get a chance to set up TR. Also Leftovers would be nice because other than that you have no other ways of recovery and Crocune doesnt really work in the VGC format. Ice Beam is a necessity since Ice is the best type in the format as of now. If youre running Sub on Heatran you must run protect for it to work, if you want to keep flash cannon you must get rid of substitute for protect. I like the Kang spread because I believe that bulk does win VGC and that if you can keep the best Mega out on the field as long as possible then thats gonna work a lot in the long run. Also LO Thundo hasnt been seen in the top of the ladder, but its nice to catch people off guard, but if you want to keep it around I would suggest Sitrus Berry. Hopefully this helps, good luck at regionals Smile
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug

Messages In This Thread
VGC Regionals Team - by kratos_vgc - Oct 21, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: VGC Regionals Team - by Slec - Oct 21, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: VGC Regionals Team - by kratos_vgc - Oct 21, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: VGC Regionals Team - by Slec - Oct 21, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: VGC Regionals Team - by AsmodeusInferno - Oct 21, 2015, 09:49 PM