Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need advice for my next tournament "VGC 2015"
Hello there, Hildart and welcome to the community!

Now, I apologize in advance for having to be a bit hard here but your post is under the wrong prefix. You're asking for help with a team so use the "Request" prefix.

As far as this team goes, it appears you have simply thrown 6 Pokemon together to cancel out weaknesses and check the threats of the current metagame. I'd suggest not taking this approach, but rather, create a team from scratch using mons that you like and/or are viable in this format. As to the performance of this team, it is pretty much a standard set of mons used in the format.

Each of these sets independently function well by their own right, so I'll give you props there.

What I would really need you to do is to explain further what your game plan is, why you chose each mon, why you chose a specific EV spread and the problems/merits each Pokemon has put forward in the practice games you've done with this team.

TL;DR - All you have here is six Pokemon. I can't deduce your game plan or game style hence I can't critique your team. If it isn't too much to ask, just provide a bit more detail on your team so I can give you a better analysis
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: need advice for my next tournament "VGC 2015" - by Marcusube - Nov 24, 2015, 04:17 PM