Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need advice for my next tournament "VGC 2015"
Hello, i'm Hildart and this is an extensive analisis of each pokemon in my team:

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

I like slower aegislash to semicounter other aegislash, to catch them in attack form. also 0 IV in speed was an idea of being slower than scrafty and survive his knock off giving the boost os wp. Wide guard was to counter and mindhax oposites charizards, heatrans and landorus. I used tu use substitute instead of flash canon with lefties but I notice gardevoir and sylveon were a trouble to the team.

I usually bring aegislash with mega khan against posibles fire pkm with spread attacks, milotic + aegislash against landorus, or raikou + aegislash if there is a landorus + something that can counter milotic.

also, it's my answer to trick room.

Good sinergy with raikou, khan

Raikou @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Snarl
- Protect

I don't like to use legendaries but for this metagame they are necesaries, I wanted something with a fast snarl to nulify special attackers and when I added Raikou I wanted a way to destroy opposites landorus (yes, Im afraid of him because everyone use it). I'm not really convinced about the spread, maybe less speed and special attack and more bulkyness, maybe with assaul vest, my first intencion was to counter and surprise landorus because I'm faster if not scarf but now I have milotic to counter, maybe I can switch the role to a more suportive one.
Shuca Berry was there because assvest landorus has a roll to survive hp ice and with shuca Raikou live to fight another turn.

Volcarona @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Heat Wave
- Quiver Dance

As I said before, this was an amoongus before, but I never bring amoongus I don't know why, but I'm not confident with him, so I switched to volcarona. The spread is to survive 98% of the time a double edge khan, I tried this moves but after a few test I think I should use a mere supportive volc, with w-o-w and protect, without quiver dance, and meybe change hw for overheat to max dmg output.

I always use it to check another khan, because it wall it a lot, rage powder is a great move when I have my own khan with it, and flame body is very usefull, also counters amoongus that is very common nowadays.

Also another chet to trick room (?)

good sinergy with khan, maybe milotic (?)

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out

I always liked the bulky version of khan over the faster one, usually I ran protect but I lack fake out in the team. Low kick to counter heatran and other khans alse, ferrothorn is always scary and low kick helps a lot

The spread is based in the world champion so I supose is good :^)

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Superpower

this was a fill, I said earlier that I don't like megas a lot, but everyone use it, and the reason is rock slide, I always ran an scarf version, but being able to survive an ice beam is clutch. also knock of help me against cresselia and a posible scarf landorus

the spread is to survive Ice beam, maybe the cresselia one (not 100% sure) also this slot could change because I needed a psysical attacker but not sure if landorus was the correct answer, initially was an scrafty, but my team was the slowest thing in the world so I thought: landorus is faster than scrafty, the end XD

Milotic @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 228 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpA / 12 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Toxic
- Recover

This one was a rotom-w but I notice the lack of speed control and as I said before "I'm affraid of landorus" so icy wind milotic seem a good idea, toxic was my option co counter set up pkm like calm mind cresselia or cradily (?).

this is the basic spread for maranga berry, and milotic fullfill the role of special defensive wall and also has good phisical deensive stats. Not sura about this slot too, but I though I needed some water coverage

I hope this is enough for you to analice my team and give me some advices thank you very much Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: need advice for my next tournament "VGC 2015" - by Hildart - Nov 25, 2015, 03:00 AM