Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get into pokemon ?
I remember watching mons when I was little, I never got to play the old school games though but my mom would buy me some little toys and things, but then I didn't have anything to do with mons until around the tiem I got into middle school and found a forgotten game boy advance on my school bus. It had a copy of fire red in it, and me being a generally poor person, took it as it would probably take months before my mom could have possibly even considered getting a dinky gameboy advance let alone a game for it. I played it for a while, and when I got into high school I bought a copy of saphire and played it on a DS. About 2012 I bought a copy of pokemon black from a used games store before I even had internet, and I played the living explitive out of it. It was my favorite game and also was the first game my favorite pair of mons are from. Thati s when I really got into mons, and for xmas a year or so ago I managed to get a 2ds and Alpha Saphire.

So because someone neglected their game boy advance, I got into pokemon as a poor boy coming home from school. Awesome.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
How did you get into pokemon ? - by AceTrainerSam - Dec 4, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by w2gMk - Dec 4, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by UnholyBlade - Dec 4, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by Nimthiel - Dec 4, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by jouzea - Dec 4, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by BonFire5 - Dec 5, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: How did you get into pokemon ? - by bensif - Dec 6, 2015, 03:44 PM