Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:50 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I'd like a shiny ghastly with 5 perfect IVs(Attack isn't needed). Could you evolve it to haunter, so I can recieve it as a Gengar? I can give you lickitung, frillish, emolga, and some other harder to get pokemon since i just finished my pokedex

alright! but can you please use the template i have above so i can keep better track of it?

(Feb 28, 2016, 12:23 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:43 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:20 AM)Jorkaef Wrote: Can you breed me a 4-5 IVs pawniard pls, i dont need it shiny.
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Defiant
In exchange i can get you pretty much any starter or just tell me what Pokémon you are looking for and ill try to get it for you

so you want a 5 IV regular pawniard with that nature and ability? got it! and, well, youll probably have to show me what you got, ill take any that i need for my national pokedex, and i believe i have most starters now

Well do you have like a list of the pokes you need?
well i currently dont, since thats gonna take a while, but if you REALLY need specifics, squirtle, Meowth, Venonat, Bellsprout, Farfetch’d or seel would be some of the ones that i need
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN] - by twisted-kitsune - Feb 28, 2016, 12:38 PM