Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Please rate and help me with my team~
I would suggest changing the following

Switch P-Kyogre and Clefable for P-Groudon and Togekiss. Currently, your team gets destroyed by Ferrothorn alongside other Steel types such as Dialga and Mawile. You need the Fire coverage more than the water coverage.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Protect
- Earth Power

I don't currently have a Togekiss set on hand, however, it'd run Tailwind, Follow Me, Helping Hand and Air Slash /w Sitrus Berry and ability Serene Grace

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Atk / 68 Def / 60 SpD / 4 Spe
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Thunder Wave actually drops the damage that Gyro Ball does so I wouldn't recommend using it. Leech Seed is good for chip damage as well as giving Ferrothorn a means of recovery. I like Rocky Helmet here but you can run Leftovers, Shed Skin, Lum Berry or even Chople Berry (specifically for Low Kick Kangaskhan)

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 180 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Superpower

Special Landorus works better here most because you have no Pokemon immune to Ground meaning you would be forced to Earthquake your team mates. Rock Slide is for hitting Ho-oh and Talonflame who give the other members of this team a ridiculously hard time and Superpower is the strongest move Landorus has to hit Ferrothorn outside of Focus Blast. U-Turn is an option here as well for pivoting.

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head / Taunt
- Protect
- Sucker Punch

It's the generic Mawile set. Now to be honest, in a majority of games I've played with this thing, it doesn't do much outside of picking off Pokemon with Sucker Punch in games. Rock Slide and Stone Edge, however, made it virtually impossible for it to take on Xerneas, Kangaskhan and Kyogre as Stone Edge's accuracy is garbage and Rock Slide doesn't do much on its own. Taunt is an option on this set for dealing with Ferrothorn as well as unsuspecting support Pokemon
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Please rate and help me with my team~ - by Ryouyashi - Mar 25, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Please rate and help me with my team~ - by GiMYz - Mar 26, 2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Please rate and help me with my team~ - by Marcusube - Mar 26, 2016, 10:44 AM