Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] (yet incomplete) Team built around Trevenant and Trick-Room
Wow guys, this is some great input! Thanks a lot.
I also realised that Quick Guard only protects from attacks with priority which makes it useless unless Talonflame is the opponent, so Machamp is definitely out.

In case I get off Trick-Room I don't see people switching in generally faster Flying types, so your idea with the Occa Berry is actually pretty good.
Wood Hammer to deal out stab damage sounds great, too. Since I won't rely on trying desperately to keep Trevenant alive via Harvest+Lum+Rest the recoil damage and further use might be malleable.

I can see Talonflame as a back-up, because it has the tailwind in case Trick Room ends and I can't set it up again, but I wondered if it wouldn't fit better on Yveltal and so makes space for another team member, because a lot of people use Xerneas and Groudon and I'm not sure I have enough to answer unless I can attach the Grass Type on Xerneas.
Groudon this way will definitely need Stone Edge, since I have nothing against Flying types in case Forest's Curse is gone or Trevenant is out so I wonder if a Therian Landorus could add some more variety to the team, as well. Not sure though. His role seems very one-sided in VGC 16. Thundurus perhaps? That way I could give it Taunt and add Destiny Bond to M-Gengar.

Liepard's disruption is very welcome, because unless they ban Smeargle at some point it's going to continue frustrating opponents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (yet incomplete) Team built around Trevenant and Trick-Room - by marumaruko - Mar 31, 2016, 10:15 AM