Poll: How should the teams work?
This poll is closed.
Each Coach has 12 Pokemon (3 From UU/RU/NU/PU)
100.00%
2 100.00%
Each Coach has 12 Pokemon (4 from UU/RU/NU)
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I need help with my Underused Tier Association!
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:20 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:14 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:10 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:07 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I'm not hugely into competitively playing (yet) and I'm certainly not in your UTA league, but I would consider a different spread. 3 from UU, 3 from PU, and any 6 varying mons from BL2 through NU. Maybe I'm a complete noob but I think that would be an interesting mix.
Actually, it has been officially stated now, (by me), that we are going with the first choice. So (technically) 4 tiers are being used. Borderline 2 and RU are combined in this league. And NU and Borderline 3 are combined.
Gotcha! That sounds fun, I might like to battle with y'all sometime. I don't have enough BR mons in these tiers but I'm always breeding more. Looks like a fun assortment of Pokemon to play with!
Ask these users about it: (They are part of the UTA Genning Team. They could get you a level 1 mon, and you just have to train them up.)
@naitre (She is busy most of the time though.)
@Black117 (Frequently online.)
@platinum2138 (Platinum is part of our league, too! British Beedrills)

Also, we need 8 more members anyway so...
Sweet! I'm just a little busy at the moment so I would definitely like to battle once I'm free. To be quite honest, right now basically every time I turn on my DS I am biking around like a madman generating and hatching eggs. After my shiny hatches, I have to EV train I will be totally down to battle!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need help with my Underused Tier Association! - by Chawizawd - Aug 5, 2016, 05:34 AM