Dude, just save those shinies!
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Following my recent Giveaway
^^^Please answer the Poll if this is something you guys could be hyped for! ^^^

Since I'm casually working on my Shiny Living Dex with no pressure/desire to finish it right away, I figured I'd do something a little different--just give them away. Following my most recent Giveaway that only lasted about an hour--which was a test to see how it would go. 10 shinies flew out the GTS faster than I thought.

I've got a few ideas about how I want to go about this, hense why I started this Discussion thread. I want to know what you guys think.

• I could create ONE giveaway thread, and whenever I get a dupe shiny I could update the thread and give it away to the first person that bites for it.
  • I could create a seperate giveaway for each Pokemon. (which I really don't want to do, because I don't want to clog the Giveaway thread)
  • I could wait until I get 5 or more dupes and give them away in bulk like my first giveaway.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I want to do this because I  Heart this site to pieces and I want to give back after all that was given to me.

Thanks in Advance Guys

-Devil Moth
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4

Messages In This Thread
Following my recent Giveaway - by devilmoth - Aug 5, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by ForestEmerald - Aug 5, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by wundrweapon - Aug 5, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by Anthony G. - Aug 5, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by MagicalMops - Aug 5, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by Chawizawd - Aug 5, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Following my recent Giveaway - by devilmoth - Aug 5, 2016, 06:00 PM