Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Team rater needed
I can't comment on your selection of Pokemon due to the fact that you haven't specified what competitive format you want to use this team in. Certain things work in certain formats so for instance, Dialga isn't allowed in OU or Battle Spot Singles (ranked) while Rapidash would be considered non-viable for VGC. Point is, when posting a thread related to teams, you need to give us some clearer context. We aren't you, we don't know what you intend to do with this team or what you want this team to achieve so we need you to give us information in terms of format, potential movesets and playstyle

Physical Mega Sceptile is possible but very tricky to make a team around due to the fact that without the Swords Dance boost, it isn't picking up any OHKOs and as such is open to taking serious damage which hinders its ability to sweep hence why the special or mixed offensive set is preferred. It can work but you need to know what you're doing

Honchkrow is a very powerful sweeper and a deadly one at that. Run it with you said no movesets, EVs or IVs so haha figure it out

Again, Dialga is illegal in nearly every format so I'd suggest considering something else preferably not a legendary Pokemon.

All your other Pokemon are fine

Tips? Pokemon alone don't decide how a team works. Selection of abilities, EVs and movesets do and since you said NOT to suggest that, I can't help you

Messages In This Thread
Team rater needed - by Tomatoman1 - Aug 25, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Hatonacat - Aug 25, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Tomatoman1 - Aug 25, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Black117 - Aug 26, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Team rater needed - by Marcusube - Aug 26, 2016, 06:07 PM