Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

I eventually met the fourth trainer and defeated everyone who challenged me in the school. I felt like I can go undefeated in this whole island. Well, that's what I thought.

After a while, I went around the city with my two new acquaintances, Lillie and Hau.

[Image: tumblr_o85j37Nj3U1u75iv2o1_500.jpg]
photo by Zunido

They are hospitable just like most of the people I met. They accompanied me to different shops, one of them is a salon shop, where I had a new hairstyle. Lillie gave me a spare Lens Cases so I immediately tried the black one. I also went shopping for different clothes. I really need to thank Papa for the allowance. Here's my new look,

[Image: IA5GCSG.jpg]

Yeah makeover!

After roaming around town, I found myself in front of the Melemele Ferry Terminal, where I came across a familiar face. Well it was hard to forget because he has a pretty face. I also heard people from the school admiring him. I even crushed his house and went to his room. Darn it, I could be mistaken for a stalker when somebody else read those last sentences. But really I didn't have any bad intentions, I was just looking for some items, and his father gave me permission to roam in their house so yeah. My conscience is clear.

[Image: tumblr_of4csd0cHh1qeisqno1_500.png]

My my Illima, if only you were a girl, I would've confessed to you and get rejected right away.

My moment with this cute angel was disturbed by two guys, but I didn't really pay attention to them. I may have battled one of them, who knows. All I remember is when they left, I was challenged to a battle by Illima. My delusion of her him was erased during our battle. Contrary to his prim and proper usual self, he was hyper when we fought. At that moment I accepted the cruel truth that he really is a guy.

Miming was doing good and we even burned his yungoos. It seemed that the burn damage would knock the yungoos out so I decided to give Miming a potion to prepare him for the next battle (I was warned ! was against two pokemon). Illima read my intentions so he gave his yungoos a full heal curing the burn. I asked Miming to just use scratch as any damaging move could finish it and I was trying to save some ember PP, but the yungoos was given a potion to heal.

[Image: 76vXnyq.png]

When Miming finally took down his yungoos, we were already exhausted and I really needed to give him some potion. Illima sent out smeargle, I gave Miming a potion but he was attacked by a water gun offsetting the effects of potion. I was caught by surprise and after two water guns, Miming fainted. I couldn't believe I underestimated a Trial Captain and because of that, we lost.

[Image: smeargle_by_atomism_schism-d5l84m6.png]
photo by atomism schism

When Miming recovered we went to hunt for some pokemon to help us beat Illima and his smeargle. We ran into an abra, and I was so hyped that I threw a pokeball unconsciously. I caught it, but realized that abra only has teleport and won't evolve for a while. Ain't nobody got time for grindin' so we went to hunt another mon. We saw a magnemite and I immediately thought that it's a good counter against water types. As soon as I threw the pokeball, it dawned on me that I was against a smeargle with water gun not a water type mon. We went to a different backyard and there we caught a strange rattata like Youngster Jimmy's. I named it after a friend of mine back in Kanto and decided to use him against Illima. Miming and Crip had trouble cooperating with each other though as Crip kept on trying to bite Miming. It seemed that I needed to train him more before he becomes useful in battle. As the two were fighting, a grimer jumped on us. Maybe we disturbed him or somethin'. The grimer looks different from the ones I've seen before, it looks...weird. Well all grimers look weird anyways, I decided to partner it with Miming instead. I caught it fairly easily, and named it Trebol after one of the Donquixote executives.

[Image: trebol_by_awfulowafalo-d8alsd4.jpg][Image: Mathematic%20Plus2.ico][Image: grimer.png?w=1000][Image: Science-Equal-Sign-2.ico][Image: f9qknd.jpg]

We went for a rematch. I gave Quick Claw and used X Attack and X Defense on Trebol but yungoos leered on him thrice. Trebol still managed to defeat yungoos before falling to a tackle from smeargle. Miming can three shot smeargle with ember but the cancer dog can two hit us. We were hoping for a critical hit. First ember wasn't. Water gun took exactly half of Miming's health. Last hope Ember (with fingers crossed) landed. Nope, no critical hit. At that moment I was still hoping Miming can survive the incoming water gun. Miming was hit head on but he was able to withstand it. With a slither of health left, Miming gave his final ember to finish off smeargle! Woooohooo take that Illima!

Miming and Trebol are resting in the Pokemon Center, so I have time to write things down. And as I said that, here comes the nurse looking for me.

Real Life Notes

I was excited when I finally got to the shop, too bad there were only few choices. I wanted to have a shorter hair but at the moment I think my current hairstyle is okay.

LMAO Team Skull FTW! Grunts A&B were hilarious, love these guys.

I really thought Illima is a girl until I looked at bulbapedia. Really looks like a trap.

I actually did lost against her him on my first try, my ego couldn't accept it so my fingers unconsciously pressed L+R+Select.

I asked my girlfriend what to name abra, and she suggested Diwata (meaning Fairy), because there's a rapper here named Abra and Diwata is one of his songs.

I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM