Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My Alolan heavy Sun/Moon OU team.
(Nov 28, 2016, 06:18 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Firstly, get that Scizor out of there. Gen 6 and Gen 7's metagames are two different things and the bulky Swords Dance set is not viable this generation, especially if Scizor isn't running Knock Off/Brutal Swing to take on Aegislash, Alolan Marowak and anything that Bullet Punch and U-Turn don't KO for at least neutral

Toxic Spikes is the wrong choice of entry hazard support due to how this team works. It works best when at least three of the Pokemon on the team synergizes well defensively and can stall out the opponent to at least a moderate level for the damage to pile up. I'd honestly look into using Stealth Rock

Thanks for your insight! I was wondering why my scizor couldn't put in work like it used to. What do you think my replacement should be? I was thinking of swapping scizor out for garchomp, and swapping Decidueye out for Skarmory. But, I don't know if Skarmory can take multiple Spa psychic attacks before breaking down. My choice for SR/Spinner mons seem very limited for me this gen..

Messages In This Thread
My Alolan heavy Sun/Moon OU team. - by hyunwoo0124 - Nov 28, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: My Alolan heavy Sun/Moon OU team. - by Marcusube - Nov 28, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: My Alolan heavy Sun/Moon OU team. - by hyunwoo0124 - Nov 29, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: My Alolan heavy Sun/Moon OU team. - by Marcusube - Nov 29, 2016, 04:44 AM