Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC Rain/ Trick Room
The natures on these Pokemon don't make total sense especially if you claim say Lax Magnezone can OHKO certain mons with said natures shown. Like the idea of running Magnezone with the Air Balloon, though without the Modest nature and some "significant" investment in Special Attack, you are going to miss out in OHKOs. Again, to what Marc mention, what does the defensive investment do since I do think its better to invest into the Special Attack Evs and have Modest Nature for Magnezone in the long run. The moveset is rather solid, so no comment here.

Same with the Alolan Marowak. While Alolan Marowak's Thick Club doubles the Attack stat, its better to to have either Adamant or Brave Nature for this guy to make use of hits full defensive potential, even if its still frail. For any other options for Alolan Marowak, try out Substitute or Perish Song as both are great tech options to either punish passive play or setup.

For Porygon2, the Ev Spread is fine if you want to live a combination of a Hydro Vortex + Rain-boosted Scald from Double Duck ( Golduck + Pelipper ), though you can try to give it more Special Attack investment if possible. Modest Nature can be considered that double target benchmark isnt a worry for the team. Thunderbolt is somewhat questionable on this team given you have a Lightning Rod user in Alolan Marowak so replace it with either Discharge or Shadow Ball.

Ok, don't get where this Tapu Bulu set is as if it seems like you listed multiple movesets that aren't there and the lack of clarity. Since it does carry the Grassium Z, this Bulu should be as offensive as possible in order to take advantage of its power. Here's a moveset I'll recommend.

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
Level: 50
EVs: 204 HP / 236 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Though the speed investment isn't much, its meant to speed creep opposing base 80s without too much investment like Milotic. This set attempt to take advantage of Pelipper's Tailwind so it can outspeed Timid Max Speed Tapu Koko. Regarding Pelipper, the moveset is fine though I'd recommend changing the EVs to make Pelipper as fast as possible with 252 in Special Attack, 252 in Speed and with either Timid or Modest Nature.

Finally for Tapu Lele, just add 4 into HP EVs to make it a fast special sweeper, though with the Tailwind - Trick Room modes, you can afford to run a bulkier Lele set. I

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 100 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

The Speed Investment allows Tapu Lele to outspeed Adamant max speed Tapu Bulu while is slow enough to underspeed anything above 129 in Trick Room. Added Taunt as a means to prevent any form of setup as the team lacked a mon to do so. Well this Tapu Lele EV Spread can be moved around, though I recommend testing it on Showdown to see if you prefer the fast one with Tailwind support, or a bulky TR one.

Messages In This Thread
VGC Rain/ Trick Room - by ChoccyVGC - Dec 31, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: VGC Rain/ Trick Room - by Marcusube - Jan 1, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: VGC Rain/ Trick Room - by Black117 - Jan 1, 2017, 07:59 PM