Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] April international challenge team
Hello I would like some final feedback on this team before I hatch it out in the game and its for doubles forrmat. 
Togedemaru @ Electrium Z  
Ability: Sturdy  
Level: 50  
EVs: 192 HP / 72 Atk / 236 SpD / 8 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Fake Out  
- Protect  
- Poison Jab  
- Zing Zap  
Togedemaru is on my team for only fake out.The reason for this is to go along side with Mandibuzz so its able to set up a tailwind without a problem and to deal with those tapus.The ev spread seems to be able to 2hko most tapus that are a threat to me and be able to take some decent damage

Arcanine @ Aguav Berry  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 4 HP / 92 Atk / 164 Def / 228 SpD / 20 Spe  
Careful Nature  
- Extreme Speed  
- Wild Charge  
- Flare Blitz  
- Protect  
Good old Arcanine is on to get rid of those peski Celesteela I see around.He seems like a good wall against 3 out of the 4 tapus and hes able to get rid of any pokemon that seem a treat to me.

Mandibuzz @ Mental Herb  
Ability: Big Pecks  
EVs: 164 HP / 76 Def / 252 SpD / 16 Spe  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Tailwind  
- Taunt  
- Foul Play  
- Roost  
Mandibuzz is one or if not the most important memeber to this team with his tailwind.Hes mostly on to counter any other other garchomps,salamence and
other arcanines that threating my team in this format with his foul play 

Garchomp @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Rough Skin  
EVs: 4 HP / 184 Atk / 28 Def / 120 SpD / 172 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Dragon Claw  
- Earthquake  
- Poison Jab  
- Rock Slide  
Old man garchomp over here seems like a regular in this format but he seems to surprise tapus with his assualt vest.He seems to be able to take hits as much as he throws back at his attacker.The ev spread seems to work well against lele and koko who are massive threats to his well being 

Milotic @ Adrenaline Orb  
Ability: Competitive  
EVs: 168 HP / 12 Def / 52 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Spe  
Calm Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Protect  
- Ice Beam  
- Scald  
- Recover  
Miltonic seems to look like a werid choice but hes work wonders for me its his ablity.Arcanine and slamences seem not to enter the battle due to the fear of raising its special attack.So this goes great with garchomp due to fear of more powerful Salamences taking him garchomp

Mimikyu @ Figy Berry  
Ability: Disguise  
EVs: 92 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 182 SpD / 34 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Trick Room  
- Shadow Sneak  
- Play Rough  
- Protect  
Mimikyu with trick room along side with a tailwind user what are you thinking?The main reason why hes even on this team is to counter trick room teams.The main problem Ive found just running tailwind is trick room teams rekt me.So if I see a trick room team I go with mimikyu instead to counter them trick room teams 

Any feedback is appreciated

Messages In This Thread
April international challenge team - by Noodles - Mar 30, 2017, 03:14 AM
RE: April international challenge team - by Black117 - Mar 31, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: April international challenge team - by Noodles - Mar 31, 2017, 03:53 PM