Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] April international challenge team
@Black117  Thank you for your feedback  

Togedemaur-Togedemaur with seems like a waster in my opioion but now that you informed me that it absorbs electric attacks it seems much better than running sturdy.Also I dont really see the point of encore I think I'll rather run nuzzle to get rid of any flying pokemon that'll be immune to bulldoze 

Arcanine-The set you recommened to me seems better than mines so I'll see if it works out for me.The only thing I dont like about the set you recommened to me was the assault vest which I'll rather have on garchomp so it can surive longer than usally it would.What do you think about running Firium Z for sure to 1hko celestella and any other threats that appear to me

Mandibuzz-Seems okay to me but the only thing that im worried about is trick room teams and a wasted item.Mystic seed seems okay but I dont really see the point if theres a chance of them bringing from what I see alot trick room teams or no tapu fini.It just seems like a waste of a slot depending on the oppenent 

Garchomp-Its mostly the same but assualt vest seems more better when tapus and other special attackes are around and their gonna go for garchomp

The other 2 ill consider but my only problem is trick room teams seem common so theres no pokemon to counter trick room pokes besides mandibuzz and then yet they can have white herb so someone with trick room seems like an ideal choice to reverse trick room.

Messages In This Thread
April international challenge team - by Noodles - Mar 30, 2017, 03:14 AM
RE: April international challenge team - by Black117 - Mar 31, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: April international challenge team - by Noodles - Mar 31, 2017, 03:53 PM