Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The Very Weekly Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat
Hey, @Justin! I'm honored to answer your question and I thank you very much for asking!

One of my favorite, typically non-metagame, pokemon to use against my friends and at local tournaments is Alomomola. I know it seems unorthodox, but Alomomola has access to a variety of priority moves like Helping Hand and Wide Guard, making it possible to invest 0 EVs into its Speed and having it function wonderfully on any team. Not only that, but with its monstrous 165 base HP stat, Alomomola can tank hits beautifully with little to no investment. Another one of my favorite pokemon to use in battle is Turtonator. Easily my favorite Dragon-Type of Gen 7, I run a Timid Nature with investments into Sp. ATK and Speed. My friends never see it coming! And lastly, a third pokemon I love to use is Escavalier. It has a gross ATK stat, and it's abyssmal Speed secures its place on my non-VGC Hard Trick Room team. Just watch out for Fire-Types. Honestly, sneeze cinders at it and it'll faint...instantly...

So how have you been?

Pretty good, actually. I'm all finished with my exams, so I see a lot of gaming in my near future. I'm ready to let loose, have fun, and I encourage everyone else to do the same!
  • What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share.

Here's an interesting idea that I had. As a full-time breeder, once in a while I find myself in need of a very specific pokemon (down-to-the-IV specific). Usually, this mon is used for breeding purposes, whether it's a competitive set or for recreationals. However, when it's for Shiny hunting, things become more complicated, and finding a foreign trade partner with the right mon that's willing to trade is usually pretty tough. Tougher than SOS Chaining a Dhelmise. So why not impliment a forum/thread specifically used for foreign trades? Ideally, it would minimize the amount of scammers, and people that need a foreign mon for their various endeavors can be guaranteed an international mon with a quarter of the hassle they do now. I'm sure it wouldn't be a perfect system, but it's defintely something that would make my life as a breeder A LOT easier.

• Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not? 

No. I would have, but there's this mythical thing called money. I hear if you have it wonderful things happen, but sadly, I do not. Thus, no Nintendo Switch for me.

• Pick any cool games up recently?

No new games, but I've been hard at work writing my debut novel! I may be a Pokemon Trainer, but if Gym Leaders get to do what they love on the side, I can too!

• Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

Okay, I'll ask @EemsRoro. Aside from Emolga, what is your second favorite Pikachu clone?
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Very Weekly Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat - by 0kamii - Apr 28, 2017, 08:42 PM