Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The Very Weekly Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat
  • So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus.

I've not been bad. I had been working on the fall college semester, which I got A/B honor roll in. Otherwise just busy with work and games when I can.
P.S. My major is in network engineering
  • What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share.

I do miss the replay. I know there is the chat/VoIP program that people have been using, so I may check it out.
  • Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not?

Did not pick up a Switch because of initial availability and that it just doesn't have enough games I would be interested in to validate the price. I did pick up Zelda on the Wii U though.
  • Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5.

On the PC I've been playing Overwatch, Fallout 4 & Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. Otherwise I recently got a PS4 and a Wii U to go with my new 55" 4K HDR TV. Big Grin I got Zelda Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Windwaker & Skyward Sword for the Wii U along with Pikmin 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X & Harvest Moon Animal Parade. For the PS4 I got The Last of Us remastered, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age Inquisition, Nier: Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn and I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age (can't wait) and Yakuza Kiwami.
Of all those games I have played Final Fantasy XV, Nier, Harvest Moon & Breath of the Wild. I have played all but Skyward Sword and Wind Waker in the past. (That's a lot on my plate for a college student. Rolleyes )
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@trafalgarlaw Whazzup! Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Very Weekly Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat - by Vectorshot - Jun 9, 2017, 09:53 AM