Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions
No. 1;
There will be a fifth Island with a 'Master Guardian' which gets an ability that cancels terrain. Evidence? There's an odd part of the new Alola map covered by clouds, looks pretty big, big enough to hide a 5th Island. I doubt this Island has a Kahuna, but we'll get to that later. As for that 'Master Guardian', I noticed a pattern with our Guardian Deities. Tapu Koko, Lele, Bulu and Fini share a common trait besides typing and deity status. They have one of five vowels in their names. E, I, O and U. A is missing. A is used in regards as an 'Alpha' which will be fitting if this is the 'Master Guardian'. GAME FREAK also hinted at the Strange Souvenir having a use in USUM.

No. 2;
Rainbow Rocket, Mimikyu's Z-Move and Alolan Forms will be revealed in the trailer on November 2. This trailer will be a 'final features' and may also show off a little of the Battle Tree/Festival Plaza Battle Facility Ohmori hinted at. If you read My Pokemon Crystal Thread  you know I predicted something to happen with Pokemon Crystal will happen on November 2, specifically it's reveal. Rainbow Rocket girl has similarities to Kris which you cannot deny or pass off as coincidence when Pokemon Crystal has yet to be announced, we know it's coming btw, a dataminer by the name of SciersM found it's patch data in Pokemon Bank. I believe Kris and Ethan will be revealed as Version exclusive Admins for Rainbow Rocket and Pokemon Crystal will be announced for the eShop. Why? Crystal Version needs a sales boost because everyone has Gold/Silver.   

No. 3;
Type: Full will be in the game. Type: Full is the Null project that worked. The one closest to Arceus as Aether Foundation could get. And I think we've already seen it. I think it's that silhouette on the Pokemon USUM boxart everyone thinks is Necrozma.

Now, for reference, my track record at predicting Pokemon stuff has been pretty good so far;  As stated above I predicted something to happen on November 2, which there is a new trailer. I also predicted Gold/Silver's VC release announcement, Pokken Tournament on the Switch, Pokemon Switch  (here), Mewtwo + other legendary Pokemon, and new Gen 7 Pokemon {UBs} (here) so let's hope these new predictions hold up.      

Shoutout to /vp/ & specifically 123 for putting this out on /vp/. link
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Kris - Oct 27, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by wartty - Oct 27, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Kris - Oct 27, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by wartty - Oct 27, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Kris - Oct 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Kris - Oct 27, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Kris - Oct 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: My Final Pokemon USUM Predictions - by Chansey - Oct 29, 2017, 12:12 PM