Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm back.... Feel like a terrible person for leaving you all D': (long post warning)
    Hello again everyone, never wanted to be one of those guys who just dropped off the map... Don't even know where to start..... I guess apologies is a good place to start, first off to @Tenebris_Kane for not completing our weekly trade agreement. Then to @Kris and @0kamii for leaving what felt like budding friendship Dx and then to anyone I had a trade arranged with of just anyone whos been trying to contact me about my shop that u should've marked as closed TT_______TT IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!  If you want to read where I've been I'll try to sum it up in the next paragraph. If your not interested or don't know/care who I am just skip to the last paragraph.

Basically had to get my wisdom teeth out in early December. From that some how got something like vertigo and could hardly move my head without feeling dizzy and nauseous for almost 2 months on and off. Got so bad I couldn't eat anything except blended bananas and chicken broth for like 3 weeks. Lost over 30 pounds in a month, had totstop smoking weed cause of the dizziness, spent whole days crying cause I felt like it was never end.

End of February I finally started getting better. Which was perfectly timed cause I had to move out of my old place with my dad which took like every oz of strength I had cause he was too depressed to deal with anything so I basically did it all, including uprooting our entire garden and moving all the plants to the new place. Was off work for 3 months but I'm finally back now and I think I have room for Pokemon in my life again :3

So to anyone I inconvenienced over these last few months I can't apologize enough!!!! This site was always like a home away from home for me and I feel like I'd abandoned it in one of it's greatest times of need.... So who's still around? If your new and you've read this far introduce yourself to me below!! Still around?? Tell me how you've been xP and I was gonna do free requests from my HA Outlet until the end of April if anyone's still interested I might be a bit Rusty but I'd be happy to fill in some requests ~

Hope thats a suffficient apology D':
Love you all!!
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3

Messages In This Thread
I'm back.... Feel like a terrible person for leaving you all D': (long post warning) - by wartty - Mar 31, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: .......IM A TERRIBLE PERSON........ - by Kris - Mar 31, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: .......IM A TERRIBLE PERSON........ - by wartty - Mar 31, 2018, 09:12 AM