3 23.08%
Didn't Play It
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Why Generation 5 Is Arguably The Best Generation
I didn't necessarily hate the games when I played them, but they certainly weren't my favorite. I do agree, now that I've matured enough to understand it, that Black and White's story is the most fleshed out and in depth story we have ever had in a Pokémon game, and probably ever will because of the backlash.

Now, at the time the games had come out, I was 9 years old. I had never played the RPG games that fill my collections today at the age of 17. I didn't care about the story and slipped through most of the dialogue, the characters meant nothing to me, and I just played it like a video game. I also used the internet a lot, so I heard all the hate people had and the problems they cited, so I jumped on that train first chance I got. 

Then I played Black 2, and it was fantastic! By then, I was about 14 since I got the game late, and I could better understand the structure of a game. After completing it I went to play my old copy of White, but the cartridge had died from the long years being lost in the house and was no longer readable. I have never played the original gen V games since they came out, but I hope someday I will.

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Generation 5 Is Arguably The Best Generation - by ScottyThunder - Apr 8, 2018, 08:39 AM