Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for someone who really screwed up
(May 14, 2018, 02:30 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 02:27 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 02:03 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 01:53 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 12, 2018, 05:08 PM)moo311 Wrote: Hey, sorry about the loss. I'm working on my livingdex so I can get you a majority of the pokemon (88.6% to be exact). Here's the pokemon I have - https://pokedextracker.com/u/nohacking/no-hacking. But, I'll need the pokemon back since they're for my living dex

My FC is 0448-0498-0666 and I'm free to trade tomorrow at any time, it'll take a really long time to trade all of them.

The issue is that almost all of those Pokemon I used for that Dex came from my X and Omega Ruby games, which means I hardly have anything to use for trade. I'd also really like to find a way to use my own living dex so I can consistently use it throughout my Gen 6 games. Sorry, but thanks for the offer. I may have to take something like that up in the future if I can't figure out a better solution / v \"

You only need 1 pokemon, I send a new pokemon every time, you send back the one i sent before
That's true yeah. I'm just worried about the time and stuff, you know? Wouldn't that take a while? Also, since this has happened to me and a friend before, the DS seems to hate maintaining a stable connection to internet, and one time it disconnected during a trade and it not only accidentally cloned the Pokemon I was trading, but completely erased my friend's Pokemon. I doubt that happens often, but it is a concern. It seems like you're up to the challenge though, and I know many people would appreciate it!!

Time will be a big issue, but the trades can be separate. We could set up blocks of trade times, like all kanto pokemon on one day, all johto pokemon on the other, etc.

Wow you've got this down! I would be up for trying, certainly!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help for someone who really screwed up - by automanic - May 18, 2018, 02:40 PM