Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :)
Hey guys, what's up there? I did a Genesect giveaway before Christmas and wanted to do more after the positive feedback I got previously. And recently I got a Powersave, I know a lot of people don't have them so I thought I'd do some sort of giveaway for people. However, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon AS Egglocke on Youtube as I'm now partnered with a network, and so I'm looking for people to trade me Pokemon Eggs (Preferably slightly more unique ones (with interesting moves)).

What I'll be willing to do for you, is either catch any Pokemon that is freely available in Omega Ruby and I can edit it to have whatever nature/IVs/EVs/Level you want, I can heart scale moves onto it if you need, but only if they're already available from the move relearner. I'm also willing to edit your Pokemons nature/IVs/EVs/Level/whether it's shiny etc, for Pokemon eggs. Because it does take a small while to edit the Pokemon like that, I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to give me multiple eggs (of different Pokemon) as it'd seriously help me with creating Youtube content Smile

If you're willing to help me at all, just leave me a quick message here and I'll get started on your request Smile

Thanks again guys!

Completed:

-Tygaa2
-GoldenLapras
-nhass12
-Julia234
-ItsAmplified
-
-
-
-
-

Messages In This Thread
Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :) - by TheGamingKiddo - Jan 15, 2015, 09:58 AM