Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
Exclamation 
Hey everyone, now that the forums are starting to take off it's time to do some house cleaning. There are a few changes I'm looking to make by removing/combining some forums.

Please reply with what sections or prefixes you would like to MERGE/REMOVE/ADD. This is not a thread for general site feedback, that is something I will be doing in February.

Here is what I plan on doing soon:

MERGE

• "Friend Safari" gets about one post a day so I'm thinking about merging it with "Trading & Breeding" and changing it to a [PREFIX]
  • "TCG" is pretty much non-existent so I plan on adding it to all the applicable Pokemon sections as a [PREFIX]

REMOVE

• Entire "Smash Brothers" section. It doesn't look like there is enough to discuss in this game without having a large community of serious competitors. If you'd like to talk about Smash Bros, I think the "Other Game Discussion" section with the [3DS] Prefix covers it.
ADD

• "Monster Hunter" Section. I think Monster hunter is a great game that requires you to find friends and work together therefore it might fit well with our community. I think I will be streaming/making youtube vids for this game so it may help develop a following here. Not sure, but might as well try.
Well those are just a few ideas. Please let me know if you agree, oppose, or have some changes of your own.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv

Messages In This Thread
JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by Justin - Jan 16, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM