Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
KEEP]
Smash Bros Community
I believe (in general) the Monster Hunter community is actually smaller than the Smash Bros community so we should keep the Smash Bros community in its own section. Smash Bros is a good community and I don't believe we should do away with it. Maybe you could revive the Smash Bros spirit in the community by streaming it one day, Justin?

ADD
Town of Salem Community
I think this will take off more when you actually start playing it on stream. Many of the mods such as Hanasumi, Cabbages, Legacy, Br0f3ss0r, Meganchu and members of the community such as Evyii ahd Thewasher19 play Town of Salem almost on a daily basis. It'll be better for members of the community to start Town of Salem in an environment where other members of the community are able to play with them and so they won't be trolled/abused by older members of Town of Salem where something like "omg you don't know how to jail? stupid townies".
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by Skarric - Jan 16, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM