Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
JUSTIN'S CHANGES
Maybe it's because I'm not entirely familiar with the game, but I'm not sure Monster Hunter has enough to it to warrant an entire section. I mean, Pokemon works so well because of how many things you can do with it. Aside from just discussing the game and its hundreds of creatures, we have battling, tournaments, trading, and so on to do.

Of course, just like with the Smash section, it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario, it'll share the same fate as Smash. On that note, it's sort of sad to see Smash go, but it makes sense since it's definitely the least used.

SKARRIC'S CHANGES
Not entirely sure ToS warrants an entire section. Maybe have one well moderated topic stickied to the top of the Other Games section instead? First post should definitely be full of information on the game in general and the second post a list of active players. Then the rest of the thread is discussion like normal. Maybe I'm wrong again though. I don't play ToS or Monster Hunter so I'm not sure how much there is to talk about in those games. ^^;

These are just my thoughts.

Now for my suggestions...

ADD
I made a topic about this in the Staff Lounge but we should have a section for community streamers and youtubers. Right now we can have both music artists and other artists share their work but streamers and video makers don't really have a place. I figure an area called something like User-Generated Content (or something like that) where everyone in the community can share their works. Of course, this runs the risk of just having people come in to advertise their channels and such so we can just require a certain amount of posts or Trusted User status.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by Agro - Jan 16, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM