Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:19 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:03 AM)Skarric Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 09:59 AM)Peppermint Wrote: I think we need more people working on approving and looking at builds submitted to Competitive Discussion, a lot of times perfectly good builds go ignored because no one had the time to look at them before they drifted away.

I can agree with this.

I believe the build-approving team is just made of Justin and Jedi himself. Justin will be busy and relying on just Jedi wouldn't be optimal (don't kill me Jedi)

We could nominate people who are proven to be experts in battling and possibly have a vote system where if 3+ people approve of a build, a mod can move it to the Competitive Builds forum.

I also agree with this. I'd be happy to be apart of this if people approved me.
that would probably be you rouge, im like making pokemon builds but im not an expert battler Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by ChaseInfinity - Jan 18, 2015, 06:21 PM