Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
(Jan 26, 2015, 01:23 AM)Justin Wrote: thanks for all these replys. As you know I've been out of town/hosting events for about a week now and I'll be catching up a bunch when I get back, then my birthday stream is on Thursday the 29th. After that, I plan on stepping away from the stream until Monster Hunter 4 comes out so I can work on finishing the website and I guess the computer that hosts http://twitch.tv/thereplayflynn is having some overheating issues I need to fix. On top of all that I'm freaking moving again!

Anyway, that's what's going on. I will try to get things sorted out and have the best community with the best resources for the games that you love to play!
Justin maybe more battle sections for pokemon? Like Smogon seperate from all the rest so we have people in one section who like VGC etc etc

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by Podfighterninja123 - Jan 26, 2015, 03:35 PM