Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra
I've been watching Avatar since the very beginning in 2005. At first I thought the show was ridiculous from the commercials. But I sat down and watched it. Avatar is a fantastic show, holy crap.

Watching Korra is also a treat, too. It's funny, entertaining, informative and knows how to keep me on the edge of my seat. Oh and the music is beautiful. It's definitely a key element to have my eyes/ears glued on the show.

I'm watching Book 4 right now, and I'm pumped for whats to come. Holy crap I'm excited. This will definitely be the more epic finale of Korra than the last 3 combined. VS Amon was okay, VS Unalaq was interesting and VS Zaheer was crazy. I'm excited for the ending conclusion!

What I like from A:TLA is that it focuses on an Avatar (Aang) who is learning the basics of being an Avatar while facing a huge conflict for the entire show.

In The Legend of Korra, we get to experience the post story of Korra learning the basics of being an Avatar. We get a fully fleshed out journey of Korra's life when maintaining balance in the world. Not to mention, we get to see a lot more of the Avatar world that we didn't see from Aang's journey. We got more spirits for example, and its great to touch more on the subject. And lastly, getting new airbenders just increases the shows interest. It was Aang's dream to have airbenders rebuild his culture, and his dream came true. Tear to my eye every time I see Book 3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra - by Chocoroko - Nov 25, 2014, 09:41 PM