Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Lilligant Moveset - Special Attacker (Sweeper)
Base stats HP 70 / Atk 60 / Def 75 / SpA 110 / SpD 75 / Spe 90
Abilities Chlorophyll, Own Tempo & Leaf Guard (HA)

[Image: 549.gif]
Lilligant @ Lum Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 60 Def / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Please forgive me but i'm too lazy to do the damage calculation right now. I might do it once I get home today kappa

Information about why I picked these moves

- Giga Drain
STAB grass move that also gives you HP back. Is there any reason why Lilligant shouldn't have this move?

- Quiver Dance
I'm using the same tactic as I did with my Vivillon build but in case you didn't see that one: I'm using this move after I put the other pokemon to sleep so I can set up and can do even more damage with Giga Drain.

- Sleep Powder
I love this move and I always have to try my best to not abuse it since I want things to be fair and it's just boring to win by putting every pokemon to sleep. But as i said before i'm using Sleep powder on this set so that Lilligant has some time to set up/regains some HP points with using giga drain while the other pokemon is asleep.

- Hidden Power [Ice]
I picked for HP Ice here since my friend (In the showdown replay) LOVES to use Breloom and let me tell you: That Breloom is the spawn of satan so I picked HP Ice to deal with him, he sadly didn't bring him with this fight. But you could also go for HP Rock for neutral coverage or HP Fire to deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor or Escavalier

Summary
First of all: I love Lilligant and I had so much fun training it in pokemon Black/White so of course I needed to find a way to make it usable in battle and guess what? I did .. I think. Normally I use Lilligant in a sun team with a Drought Ninetails as lead. But anything that likes bulky Water-types removed will enjoy having Lilligant as a partner, like something as frail as a Infernape to slow attackers like Conkeldurr.

Pokemonshowdown replay Please go to turn 19 since the Lilligant-sweep starts there.
This video was against a friend who's trying to get competitive again with pokemon so my username is a little different here since i'm known as Atsuko on that forum.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-164481811

Messages In This Thread
[SMOGON] Lilligant Moveset - Special Attacker (Sweeper) - by Eeveeli - Nov 12, 2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by ChaseInfinity - Nov 12, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Justin - Nov 13, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by IceyGamer - Nov 15, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Eeveeli - Nov 15, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by gabky - Nov 16, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Eeveeli - Nov 16, 2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by IceyGamer - Nov 16, 2014, 11:58 AM