Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] [Rate My Team] VGC '15 Any advice helps
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:00 PM)Positron38 Wrote: I think you should replace tailwind on Suicune with another move. You already put 200+ speed investment on half your team. the only slow Pokemon that I see is Heatran, which you can, like many others, put a scarf on it. The rest of your team is pretty speedy. And also, there is no point in putting 252 speed on Heatran. You should put 252 HP, making it one of your only walls. If you do so, you should put the the move eruption on it. It has a base power of 150. The higher your HP, the higher your damage. The lower your HP, the lower the damage. Low damage wouldn't be a problem if you invest 252 HP.

actually tailwind is vital for this team. my fastest pokemon is only base 101 which gets outsped by many of the threats in vgc atm. without tailwind i could easily be beaten by pokemon like garchomp. and for some reason i put speed instead of hp in heatran but that is slipping my mind right now. thanks for the suggestion though :D

Messages In This Thread
[Rate My Team] VGC '15 Any advice helps - by marrify - Jan 29, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: [Rate My Team] Any advice helps - by tygaa2 - Jan 29, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: [Rate My Team] VGC '15 Any advice helps - by marrify - Jan 30, 2015, 09:23 PM