Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 'All hail the Bunny.' Aka Mega Lopunny
Welp time to give you guys my new VGC team. It's not even halve as good as my current team so I want some help with it ... pretty bad Kappa

[Image: lopunny.gif]
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Return
- Low Sweep/Facade

The core of my team is obvious mega Lopunny. This is my favorite new mega from ORAS and you guys have no idea for how long I am already trying to make her work in my team. As I said earlier I'm stuck on it so I would like some help from you guys!

I decided to go for the good old Fake out since it hits as hard as the fake out from mega Kang, Encore so I can surprise people and get them stuck in protect/fake out and last but not least I picked for the stab moves Return and Low Sweep. I will change Low Sweep to Facade since this thing loves to get burned. I didn't want to run Ice punch on her like most people would since i'm already carrying Icy wind on my Gengar and Ice beam on my Suicune. Also if you are going to suggest me running HJK then please don't. I know it's a strong move but I always have the worse luck with pokemon RNG so I will either HJK into a protect or miss lol

[Image: Gengar_XY.gif]
Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Icy Wind
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball

I wanted a pokemon that could support Lopunny. At the moment it's Gengar since I wanted to try him but I might change it to a wide/quick guard user to protect her from brave birds and anything scary. But my support Gengar is pretty standard so I don't have anything to say about it :P

[Image: Landorus_Therian_Forme_XY.gif]
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Protect

Simple Lando-T is simple. It's just there to weaken the physical threats that are everywhere. I also decided to carry a Lum Berry in case I get burned or DV smeargle pops up into a battle.

[Image: sylveon.gif]
Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
92 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball

Aaron's Sylveon set. I changed hyperbeam to HP ground to counter Heatran and everything else weak to it. But it's just like my Landorus a pretty basic Sylveon so I have no idea what I can tell you guys about it. Only that it's a Eeveelution Kappa

[Image: bisharp.gif]
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Protect

Team building went pretty well but of course I needed a fairy killer. So i decided to go for Bisharp with a Life orb. I have no idea what other item I can give him since I already gave the Sash to my Gengar so suggestions are welcome here :P

[Image: Suicune_XY.gif]
Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: [insert super private EVspread here]
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Protect

Suicune .... Oh Suicune Kreygasm

This was supposed to be Milotic but I decided to throw my Suicune on the team since I already had Bisharp with Defiant. + Tailwind support is great
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Messages In This Thread
'All hail the Bunny.' Aka Mega Lopunny - by Eeveeli - Feb 9, 2015, 07:34 AM