Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Pokegen Lab ~ <(o.o<)
UPDATE: SERVICE MAY BE MUCH SLOWER ON WEEKENDS! SORRY ABOUT THAT Sad

Hey everyone! I am back once again and this time, I will be assisting everyone with specific pokemon sets that they may want!

Please leave your request in the following format:

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ball Type:
Shiny:
Level:
Nature:
OT:
IVs:
EVs:
Moves:
Item:

IGN:
FC:

PLEASE make sure the pokemon is legal and the information is correct when you post your request! It wastes both of our time if I have to message you on the changes etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to be as active as possible! Alternatively, if you want to try a reverse GTS method, we can try that way as well.

Pokemon Deposited:
Pokemon Wanted:
Level:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, I will do a maximum of 1 pokemon a day. And do not stack pokemon! I will not make you another one until the the previous one has been successfully traded! My time zone is Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00). So even if it is 11:59pm and we have traded a pokemon, I will accept another request in the next few mins because it is technically the next day!

I think that's about it. Thank you for visiting my lab!

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Pokegen Lab ~ <(o.o<) - by Vietflame - May 5, 2015, 05:45 AM