Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Pokegen Lab ~ <(o.o<)
(May 5, 2015, 05:45 AM)Vietflame Wrote: UPDATE: SERVICE MAY BE MUCH SLOWER ON WEEKENDS! SORRY ABOUT THAT Sad

Hey everyone! I am back once again and this time, I will be assisting everyone with specific pokemon sets that they may want!

Please leave your request in the following format:

Pokemon:Heatran
Nickname:Akainu
Ball Type:any
Shiny:any
Level:50
Ability:Flash Fire
Nature:Calm
OT:Alonso
IVs:6iv
EVs:252Sp.D 252 HP
Moves:Stealth rocks/Lava plume/Will-o-wisp/roar
Item:leftovers

IGN:Alonso
FC:1263 8460 2608

PLEASE make sure the pokemon is legal and the information is correct when you post your request! It wastes both of our time if I have to message you on the changes etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to be as active as possible! Alternatively, if you want to try a reverse GTS method, we can try that way as well.

Pokemon Deposited:Gastrodon
Pokemon Wanted:Heatran
Level:Gastrodon Lv.55 /I want:Heatran lv 50
GTS Message: One Piece (thx)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, I will do a maximum of 1 pokemon a day. And do not stack pokemon! I will not make you another one until the the previous one has been successfully traded! My time zone is Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00). So even if it is 11:59pm and we have traded a pokemon, I will accept another request in the next few mins because it is technically the next day!

I think that's about it. Thank you for visiting my lab!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [READ UPDATE PLEASE](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Pokegen Lab ~ <(o.o<) - by Fiery_Infernape - May 10, 2015, 11:37 AM