Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Kecleon Moveset - Physical Attacker ( 2 Options )
(Jul 12, 2015, 10:25 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Nice movesets and analysis, as always.  One thing jumped out at me though...I would maybe take into account the fact that Kecleon's defensive calcs and ability to tank will hinge directly upon what type it is, which of course will be varying.  On sets such as the Assault Vest variant, I wouldn't imagine a Kecleon that had previously used PuP or Drain Punch, and thus become a Fighting type, would be very apt at tanking an incoming Sylveon's Hyper Voice, to use a very common example.  Not to say that Kecleon isn't good at tanking special hits (it is, especially with Assault Vest and investment), but it's worth pointing out that depending on what type your Kecleon is when said special threat comes in, it may not want to stay in, which doesn't really help your team weather the hit any better.
    -sandragon13
yeah you're right, i kinda of mentioned how it would be smart to use something like sucker punch or shadow sneak to quickly change your type inorder to take less damage but ill add something just to clarify it
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VGC] Kecleon Moveset - Physical Attacker ( 2 Options ) - by ChaseInfinity - Jul 12, 2015, 10:35 AM