Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Raging Water and Thunder! 3rd Place Tournament Team
I forgot to comment about the team awhile ago but I really don't have much to say about the team considering how strong your cores are. For sure the one Pokemon that glues the team together is Swampert and is your definitive MVP. Unless opposing teams have Grass type attacks or Freeze Dry, Swampert is not going down any time soon with its fantastic bulk and typing. I remember how you beat me with just that thing sitting around the whole time consider I didn't have a great response for it.

Didn't even notice we used similar Sylveon and Mega Salamence sets (though I kinda ripped off from others) and made them work for our team. If anything, I think Grass types like Breloom are a concern since it can deal with most of the team with its STAB options and Spore. A well played Mamoswine can potentially break this team, though most of your team can somewhat handle it. If anything, worry about maintaining momentum with this team and you'll surely win most of your battles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raging Water and Thunder! 3rd Place Tournament Team - by Black117 - Aug 22, 2015, 07:24 PM